Here is how my day starts whenever I am being filmed for anything:
- I take a shower and brush my teeth.
- I put on clothes that fit.
- If I remember, I brush my hair.
- I drink several cups of coffee.
- I sit down in my office and start working.
- People I have forgotten about show up at my door with lights, cameras, sound equipment.
Briefly, I considered whether I should get make-up, a hair stylist. I found this picture recently of my grandmother. She didn't try to look like anything but she was. An old woman. There is nothing wrong with being who you are.
=== Shameless commercial plug ===
Here are some examples by the way, the book on matwork I wrote with Jim Pedro, Sr. , Winning on the Ground.
Spirit Lake: The Game - an adventure game that teaches math and history. You can buy it for yourself or donate a copy to a student or school.