Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Judo Podcast

Interesting judo podcast today with Gene Shin and Mike Darter. The original plan was to have Jim Pedro, Sr. and I interviewed, followed by Paul Nogaki, Roy Hash, Joan Love and Bill Montgomery, all members of the New USJA slate.

However, the discussion with Jim and I went over an hour and a half so they will have to reschedule the others for another day. I am a pretty straight-forward person but Jim even outdoes me. Here was my favorite part:

Mike:
It has been asked on the Judo Forum what is your Plan B. What if this bid to de-certify USJI/USAJ fails. Aren't you worried that you will have a more hostile relationship with the USJA?

Jim
You mean more hostile than it is now? What more could they do against us than they have already been doing that is negative towards our organization? Execute us? AnnMaria, the USOC hasn't given them powers to hold executions have they?

Me:
No, Jimmy, I am sure not.

Jim
Well, that's all right then.

The latest Judo Podcast should be up in a day or so. I'll post a link here when it is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great blog..You should consider networking with the moms in the bizymoms North-little-rock community.

Carlos GraƱa said...

I think it would be great to hear some debate between your people and the USA Judo on what is needed to be done.